If an account is in good standing, you can link your DE Games Account with a personal one on any supported platform. This will link all of your game progress to that platform's account and allow you to login through it at any time.
Currently Supported Platforms:
Account Linking Rules
- Since Founder’s Packs are required for game access during Early Access, players will need to purchase a pack on both platforms to play across PC and PlayStation.
- You can only have one Wayfinder account when enabling cross-play. The first account linked will be your main account and its game data will override any other account's linked. If you have previously played Wayfinder on an unlinked account please make sure it is the first account linked when enabling cross-play
- A platform's account will become permanently locked to the first DE Games Account it is linked to.
- Any Runesilver purchased can ONLY be used on the platform it was purchased on. Runesilver cannot be transferred between players, nor platforms. All items purchased with Runesilver will however be accessible on any platform.
- Accounts that are banned or have a negative currency value cannot be linked.
How to link an account
Linking an account is easy and can be done directly on our website!
- Head on over to our website and login to your account.
- After logging in, go to your account management page.
- Here, you will see the current platform your DE Games Account account is attached to and any other currently available platforms you can link to.