You may have been redirected to this page if something caused your Steam purchase to fail. You have not been charged. We recommend you read over this page for tips on how to correct any problems you are experiencing in the payment process.
There may have been a connection error between the Wayfinder and Steam servers.
Please try waiting for 10-15 minutes and attempting your purchase again.
I get an error when I try and pay with Steam Wallet
It may not be detecting that you are logged on properly, try following the steps below to hopefully get you past the error/loop you are in.
- Log out of Wayfinder and Steam
- Log back into Steam and Run Wayfinder
- Log back into your Wayfinder account
- Attempt to make the purchase again
I get a black screen that mentions an SSL error just before getting forwarded to this page
My Steam payment is not showing up
First, please confirm the payment actually shows as complete in your Steam purchase history. We have NO record until the purchase has been completed.
To confirm the purchase was completed successfully:
- Go to https://store.steampowered.com/account/
- Click on 'View purchase history'
- Look for your payment
Note: If you do not see your purchase there, it was NOT successful. Please contact Steam's Support here for further details.
If the payment does show up as successful, we will need a couple of things from you attached to your Support ticket in order to find your missing payment.
Open a new Support ticket with the following information included:
- Your Steam ID. Please follow the steps below to find your Steam ID:
- Open your Steam client, click on your username in the top right corner, and click on 'View Profile'
- Next, right-click your profile picture and choose the `Copy Page URL` option
- Please paste the URL in this ticket; with it, we will be able to see your Steam ID.
- A screenshot of your purchase history in your Steam Wallet profile:
I have made multiple successful purchases recently and suddenly I get an error and sent to this page.
There is a strong possibility that if you have made multiple payments in a short amount of time that you have unintentionally triggered the Steam Wallet fraud detection mechanism and they have blocked your account.
Unfortunately, we have no control over Steam's fraud detection mechanism and do not have the ability to unblock your account. Please contact Steam directly and submit a ticket here and they will be able to help you as soon as possible.
*This document will be updated if new information on this subject arises.*