I just want a refund!
Refunds can only be handled by Steam (PC) or Sony (PlayStation). Due to Steam's refund policies, you will have to go directly through their support.
Note: Just like *any* online service, once a product has been used, refunds are no longer available. Specifically, if you have purchased Runesilver/Founders packs and then spent the Runesilver or used the items included you will no longer be eligible for a refund.
Refund policies are in the hands of the platform you purchased from, which is why all we can do to help is share instructions like this.
- Click "Help": In the top-left corner of the Steam client, click on the "Help" menu option to access the Steam Help section.
- Select "Steam Support"
- Find "Wayfinder" or "Purchases": On the Steam Support page, you can find "Wayfinder" directly listed or in a category like "Purchases".
- Choose Your Pack
- Select "Gameplay and Technical Issue"
- Select the refund reason
- Click "Contact Steam Support": Click on this option to proceed with requesting assistance.
- Explain the Issue: In the text box provided, explain your situation.
- Submit the Refund Request: Once you've explained your situation, review your message for accuracy and clarity. If everything looks good, submit your refund request by clicking the appropriate button (usually labeled as "Submit" or "Send").
- Await Response: After submitting your refund request, you'll need to wait for a response from Steam Support. They will review your request and get back to you via email or through the Steam client.
- Follow-Up (If Necessary): If you don't receive a response within a reasonable amount of time, or if you receive a response that doesn't address your issue, you might need to follow up with Steam Support to inquire about the status of your refund request.
- To request a refund, please do not spend any of the Runesilver you might have already received and send in a refund request on the PlayStation website. If you're having difficulties, call PSN support on the phone directly and explain the situation.