My power level is too low, how do I increase it?
Your power is a rough representation of your overall stats. So anything that can improve your stats will directly influence your power. Such as...
- Running Lost Zones at a higher sphere (difficulty level) for better accessories. The level requirement to equip accessories directly correlates to how large of a stat bonus it provides.
- Finding better Echoes or upgrading the ones you've already gotten.
- Leveling up your weapon & Wayfinder, side-quests provide the most exp shortly followed by running content slightly at or above your Wayfinder's level.
How do I access X gameplay feature?
Certain features are unlocked through side-quests entitled "Priority Quests" make sure you do these as soon as possible!
Please note that most of these also require progress in the "Main Story Quest" before becoming available.
The following features require doing a Priority Quest.
- Equipping Echoes
- Crafting Relics (accessories) / Weapons / Potions
- Summoning Wayfinders
- Additional imbuement slots
- Weapon mastery
- Fusing (upgrading) Echoes
- Higher Lost Zone difficulties (spheres)
- Additional potion slots
- Rvy'n boss fight.
- Helper Queue
How do I use resonance scrolls?
Weapon & Wayfinder resonance scrolls are not fully implemented, you'll be able to use them closer to Founder Season 2's Launch.
Try the following when you get stuck in place or locked in a dungeon.
- Use the unstuck option located in the menu, under "HELP" at the very bottom. On PC this would be [Esc] -> [X] -> "I'm Stuck!"
- Attempt to fast-travel using the map or interacting with a teleport beacon. Remember, the map has the option to pick between locations like Skylight, the Highlands, and your apartment.
How do I Fast Travel to far-away locations?
Opening the map allows you to select and teleport to any Signal Fires or Teleport Beacons you've unlocked. While the world map is open there's an option in the bottom left corner that allows you to "View World Map", letting you fast travel to much farther away locations. In addition, while the "World Map" is visible, you have another option at the bottom called "Travel to My Room" which can take you straight to your apartment!
How do I join my friends?
Create a party through the Social system in the menu, then have the party leader interact with the nearest Signal Fire or Teleport Beacon and there will be an option at the bottom to "Gather Party".
Where do I farm X?
While in a crafting menu, select the item you want more information on and press the "View Ingredient Details" button. This will often give you an idea of where to look for the materials needed to craft something. Some details may be hidden until you discover them yourself. In which case, if you're having trouble then check out ask-the-community as someone else may have discovered what you're looking for.
My Weapon isn't displaying as the correct skin!
There appears to be an issue which can cause another weapon's skin to override the currently equipped weapon. This can usually be fixed by doing one of the following.
- If the wrong skin is displayed, try swapping the equipped skin to "No Skin" and then back.
- If the the skin displayed is for another weapon, try equipping that weapon type, changing the skin, and then changing your equipped weapon again. Note: "No Skin" is located slightly off-screen towards the bottom of the list of equipped skins.
I'm on PlayStation, how do I pull up chat!?
L1 + Up on the D-pad
Where are the Decoder events for Hidden Knowledge?
There is a known issue with Decoder events, where they have an extremely low spawn rate in the Undercroft. In addition, there have been reports that the event won't register for the Hidden Knowledge quest if completed inside the Repository of Knowledge instead.
Why can't I claim rewards from the Trickster?
There is a possible issue involving Trickster and his caches in Aurelian (Ruins), that prevents claiming the "Grand Prize" when playing with other players. This issue is not present for the Reaver Woods (Forest) version of the event.